This minimalist brass & turquoise naja necklace is inspired by traditional Native American squash blossom necklaces. I hand cut, hand form and hand patina all of the metal pieces on this necklace. The stones are genuine turquoise which vary in color as all natural stones do. The chain and findings are antique plated brass and are nickel and lead free. This is completely hand-crafted with love in my studio in the Denver foothills- xo
- Patinaed brass
- Antique brass chain & findings
- Genuine turquoise
- Pendant measures 1” x 1” and hangs from an 16” chain
- Overall length when worn is 9”
- Note: All oxidized metals will change some over time.
- All items come ready for gift-giving
- Handmade by Crow Jane Jewelry
- Ships worldwide
This necklace is patinaed by hand, the color may change some over time adding to the character of the piece. Please hang your necklace in a dry location when not wearing it and avoid contact with water, lotions, perfumes, hairspray, etc.