Inspired by the cultures, traditions, and colors of the American West, Fiber Hanging No. 1 is the perfect piece to complete an edgy gallery wall or to add just the right amount of color and texture to any corner of your world. To make this beautiful piece we start with high quality fiber and copper pipe. Next we mix these natural and synthetic yarns in a variety of textures, thicknesses, and colors to get the perfect modern blend of dimension and saturation. Finally, we hand tie and firmly adhere each piece onto the copper to finish this one of a kind wall hanging.
Our Fiber Hanging No. 1 is shown in a blue motif but can be customized in any color combination that you like. It complements many different decor styles and makes a wonderful hostess or housewarming gift or the perfect addition to your own home! Try mixing it into a gallery wall or create a beautiful vignette by layering in found objects and family photos.
- Handmade by Bast + Bruin in Seattle, WA
- Ships to the United States and Canada
- Materials: copper pipe with natural and synthetic yarn in the following colors: spruce, teal, fuchsia, indigo, fruit punch, and seafoam green.
- Dimensions: each piece of yarn is cut and adhered to a 20″ x .5″ copper pipe. Approximate dimensions are: 20″ wide x 17.5″ long (at the longest point).
- Method of display is customizable (see above picture): each fiber hanging comes with removable end caps and 5 ft lengths of translucent fishing line and natural twine that can be used to hang the item in whatever way works best for your space.
- All of our wall hangings are one of a kind – no two can ever be exactly the same. Please allow for some slight variation in placement and color of yarn.
- Custom orders: if you would like to request a specific color combination, please send us a message using the “Contact the Seller” tab on this page! We love creating custom and unique pieces!