Inspired by the traditions and cultures of the American West and designed with modern lines, materials, and colors, Dreamcatcher No. 2 is the perfect wall hanging to complete an edgy gallery wall or to complement a unique vignette. To make this beautiful dreamer, we start with a wooden embroidery hoop. We then wrap this foundation in black and gold glitter twine to create texture and dimension and form the dreamcatcher webbing using this same material. The hanging accents are selected from a mixture of leather, twine, vintage lace, and delicate feathers in order to create a colorful and multi-dimensional piece of modern bohemian wall art.
Our Dreamcatcher No. 2 complements many different decor styles and makes a wonderful hostess or housewarming gift or the perfect addition to your own home! Try mixing it into a gallery wall or create a beautiful vignette by layering in found objects and framed art and photos.
- Handmade by Bast + Bruin in Seattle, WA
- Ships to the United States and Canada
- Materials: features a black + gold glitter twine full wrap and webbing with hanging medium brown leather, natural dyed feathers, teal lace, and glitter twine accents.
- Dimensions: the glitter twine webbing is stretched across a 3″ wooden embroidery hoop. Approximate hanging dimensions: 3.5″ wide x 14″ long.
- Complete with a leather loop for hanging, this dreamcatcher is ready to be displayed. It can be placed flat, hung on a wall, or floated as a mobile. Small enough to fit anywhere and special enough to stand on its own.
- All of our dreamcatchers are one of a kind – no two can ever be exactly the same. Please allow for some variation in placement and color of feathers and webbing design.
- Custom orders: if you would like to request a specific color combination, please send us a message using the “Contact the Seller” tab on this page! We love creating custom and unique pieces!