Inspired by the traditions and cultures of the American West and designed with modern lines, materials, and colors, Dreamcatcher No. 3 is the perfect wall hanging to complete an edgy gallery wall or to complement a unique vignette. To make this beautiful dreamer, we start with a wooden embroidery hoop. We then wrap this foundation in vintage teal lace to create texture and dimension. A light tan leather cross bar is added to form the structure needed for the delicate feather “webbing,” all together creating a colorful and multi-dimensional piece of modern bohemian wall art.
Our Dreamcatcher No. 3 complements many different decor styles and makes a wonderful hostess or housewarming gift or the perfect addition to your own home! Try mixing it into a gallery wall or create a beautiful vignette by layering in found objects and framed art and photos.
- Handmade by Bast + Bruin in Seattle, WA
- Ships to the United States and Canada
- Materials: features a teal lace wrap with light tan leather detailing and natural dyed feathers.
- Dimensions: leather cross bar is stretched across a 4″ wooden embroidery hoop. Hanging dimensions: approximately 4.5″ wide x 8.5″ long..
- Complete with a leather loop for hanging, this dreamcatcher is ready to be displayed. It can be placed flat, hung on a wall, or floated as a mobile. Small enough to fit anywhere and special enough to stand on its own.
- All of our dreamcatchers are one of a kind – no two can ever be exactly the same. Please allow for some variation in placement and color of feathers and webbing design.
- Custom orders: if you would like to request a specific color combination, please send us a message using the “Contact the Seller” tab on this page! We love creating custom and unique pieces!