Red Fox Toy is handmade by Marys-Dream-Studio in the Hudson Valley of New York using patterns of my own design. Soft and luxurious wool felt is used to create each Red Fox. The white on red effect is created using machine applique technique with red and winter white felt. The sweet expression on the face of each little foxy is made with hand embroidery as are the details for the paws. Each Fox is weighted to allow for a standing position.
As I was designing these foxes, I was striving for a clean simple look, similar to Waldorf toy design. Subtle hints of paws, tummy and face allow for more imagination to take place during play or just while you admire them. This clean design lends my Foxes to be perfect design elements for a woodland themed child’s room, nursery, or for a cozy nook!
If you buy two you may request the option for the tails to intertwine. The result is a super cute foxy couple or set of twins. For this option, please leave me a note in your order checkout. These Foxes come in three colors: Arctic white, Red, and grey and can be found in my other listings.
- Handmade by Marys-Dream-Studio in the Hudson Valley of New York
- Dimensions: 8″ tall and 8″ wide including the sideways tail.
- Safety: These handmade foxes are not made nor are they intended for infants or children still in the mouthing stage or any child under 3 years of age. These Red Foxes are not to be put in a crib.
- Materials: Wool Felt, Clean new Polyfil, Color fast embroidery thread, small pieces of craft felt.
- Ships worldwide
- If you have a question, please send me a note.
- Do not wash, spot clean only.
- Please allow 5 days for your custom made Red Fox to ship.