Sydney (the city) is the state capital of New South Wales region in Australia, where I once (temporarily) lived. I describe Sydney as vibrant and colourful. The weather is just perfect and the beaches are amazing. That’s where I got the inspiration for designing the Sydney Fringe Necklace.
I selected colour combo that represent the light vibrant feel of the Sydney. I hand-dyed the lime green and light yellow fringes, and hand rolled the combination of aquamarine, lime green, ecru, and apricot cotton yarns.
SYDNEY FRINGE NECKLACE DETAILS:
- Necklace Length: 50cm = 19.5″
- Fringe Length: 13cm = 5″
- The necklace closes with lobster clasp with 3.5″ extra chain
- Ships worldwide from Australia
- Handmade by Made by Astrid
- Colours can be vary between computer monitors.
- Every fringe is hand-dyed making every piece unique so light variations in colour and size may occur. This is one of the lovely parts about buying handmade.